We are excited to announce that the application process for media accreditation to the 2017 Basketball Play-Off Finals at The O2 on Sunday 14 May is now open.
Featuring the WBBL Play-Off Final alongside the BBL Play-Off Final, as well as HoopsAid 2017, it will be an action-packed day in the capital – and one which will be broadcast live and for free by BBC Sport, both online and via the red button.
We draw your attention to the following:
– Individuals wishing to attend must make their own application in full and not rely on others to request it (even from within the same organisation)
– Previous attendance [and non-attendance after accreditation was issued] will be taken into account
– Those currently working with BBL/WBBL and/or those who can demonstrate evidence of sustained coverage of either leagues in the media will be given priority.
– A maximum of 2-3 accreditations per organisation will be granted.
– The deadline for applications is midday on Wednesday 03 May and must be made DIRECTLY to email@example.com
– Any media wanting to cover HoopsAid 2017 must apply directly to that organisation.
Please complete ALL fields, even if your details have not changed since a previous application.
Type of Media:
Thank you for your ongoing support for British Basketball and especially #theBBL and #theWBBL
We look forward to hearing from you.